MyPolySet: The Power of Creativity

Introducing "The Power of Creativity"!

The Power of Creativity

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The Power of Creativity by mrstom featuring cowgirl hats

Another set I am so proud of! I didn't envision my set to turn out being like this when I started creating it. The ideas just came pouring into my head as I was creating it. The first thing I had in the beginning was the denim-chiffon shirt (remember the white version of this shirt featured in my previous set?). I was thinking of matching it with a pair of denim shorts, but realizing I've done that before with the white version, I then changed my mind. After minutes of trial and error, matching this and that, I finally came up with this style. I couldn't believe it would look this great! :)

Love the booties (I've always loved ankle booties!), love the jackets, etc. etc. Simply love everything about this set! Check out these items that make up this set!




That's all now. Cheers~